Due to the incredible demand, the 100 trees offered to Highland residents under the Highland Community Canopy Plan have all been ordered. The Arbor Day Foundation projects that all of the trees will be delivered in mid-October.
- HCF Assists TradeWinds Services’ Production of PPE For NWI Healthcare Workers
- HCF Funds Food Bank of Northwest Indiana’s Mobile Market On April 29th
- Highland Community Foundation Approves Funds For COVID-19 Assistance
- HCF Accepting Grant Applications Through June 1st
- HCF’s Project With South Shore Arts A Success