The Highland Community Foundation begins the second half of 2018 by launching a fundraising campaign with local businesses. In lieu of hosting the Foundation’s annual Oktoberfest in the fall, the Foundation is raising funds through a series of fundraising efforts, beginning with the current letter campaign. Strack and Van Til Chief Operating Officer, and former Foundation Board Member, Dave Wilkinson is serving as Honorary Campaign Chairman.
- HCF Assists TradeWinds Services’ Production of PPE For NWI Healthcare Workers
- HCF Funds Food Bank of Northwest Indiana’s Mobile Market On April 29th
- Highland Community Foundation Approves Funds For COVID-19 Assistance
- HCF Accepting Grant Applications Through June 1st
- HCF’s Project With South Shore Arts A Success