The Highland Community Foundation begins the second half of 2018 by launching a fundraising campaign with local businesses. In lieu of hosting the Foundation’s annual Oktoberfest in the fall, the Foundation is raising funds through a series of fundraising efforts, beginning with the current letter campaign. Strack and Van Til Chief Operating Officer, and former Foundation Board Member, Dave Wilkinson is serving as Honorary Campaign Chairman.
- UPDATE: HCF Partners Again With Arbor Day Foundation & NIPSCO To Provide Free Trees On September 3rd
- HCF Partners Again With Arbor Day Foundation & NIPSCO To Provide Free Trees In September
- “Highland Roast” To Get A New Look
- Have a #Meal4HCF at MOD Pizza On August 18th
- HCF Approves Grant For Highland Second Graders